1. Miu Miu Ankle Booties – Net A Porter
2. Gucci Pumps – Net A Porter
3. Aquazzura Pumps – Net A Porter
4. Charlotte Olympia Slip On Loafers – Neiman Marcus
5. Burberry Wingtips – Net A Porter
6. Nasty Gal Pumps – Nasty Gal
7. UGG Australia loafers – Nordstrom
8. Gap cushioned sandals – Gap.com
I picked out the above styles of shoes in lieu of the animal print movement for this upcoming Fall/Winter season. Although it’s been around for ages, as many trends are, this one is back in a big way. As long as you don’t end up looking like Jane of the Jungle or an overeager zookeeper – you’re good.
As always, I believe in basics with trends. The best pairings for animal print shoes are best kept simple – V necks, basic tank dresses, leather pants, skirts, coveralls and jackets, bold reds and sapphire blues…etc.
I’ve included some outfit choices to help a sista out, you’re welcome. xoxo