Ugh how can you not drool over this walking, talking aura?! Aside from her sinewy frame, effortless look, and Victoria’s Secret status, her style is what leaves me swooning.
I like that she has a signature style and really sticks to it – simple but sexy. Coated pants, booties and toppers that look like she threw them on as an afterthought..
You’ve probably picked it up by now – I’m a huge advocate of taking simple pieces and styling them with a couple of statement items like a basic T and jacket with Boyfriend jeans and a 5 inch pair of stilettos…Rosie does that. I think she got it from me?
Anyone who can make a pair of distressed baggy jeans and flats look runway ready are icons in my book.
Another plus – she keeps it real classy. She’s bad ass (I mean, she’s dating action junkie Jason Statham for chrissake) and it shows in her outfit choices too.
Tips on stealing her look:
Leather, basics and bad ass booties.
1. Anine Bing Stretch Leather Skinny Pant $869 Shopbop
2. 3.1 Philip Lim Oversized Knit Pullover $795 Neiman Marcus
3. Schutz Bella Cutout Booties $272 Shopbop
4. Brixton Chapter Fedora $60 Revolve
5. Rebecca Minkoff Darcy Leather Satchel $400 Nordstrom
Feminine and Laid Back
1. Splendid Maxi skirt with slit $108 Shopbop
2. James Perse Heathered Relaxed Casual Fit V Tee $55 Shopbop
3. Merrell Glimmer Glove Flats $98 Nordstrom
4.Rag & Bone The Jean Jacket with hood $400 Revolve
5. See by Chloe April Big Duffle $600 Revolve
Obviously, these items are just a guideline as there are similar styles that work just as well.
Oh and, you’re welcome.